Wahoo (1/2 pound - makes two dinners)
Bacardi Mixers Margarita
Old Bay Seasoning
Instant Brown Rice package
1/2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
Birdseye Steamfresh Whole Green Beans
1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
1 tsp Fresh Minced Garlic
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Rinse Wahoo and place in a medium glass pan.
2. Defrost the Bacardi mixer. Coat the Wahoo in the mix. (If you thought about your menu earlier than this moment, try to marinate the fish in this for 3-4 hours. You don't have to but it will give you more flavor.) Sprinkle top of the fish with Old Bay Seasoning.
3. Place the pan into the oven once pre-heated. Set timer for 25 minutes.
4. With about 10 minutes left of bake time for the Wahoo, start preparing your sides. Follow Steamfresh Whole Green Bean directions. Once finished, place in a small bowl, add unsalted butter and minced garlic. Mix and they are ready to serve in 5 minutes!
5. Place bag of Rice in the microwave. (I like to buy the 90 second Uncle Ben's. They are easy and if you don't buy the flavored stuff, it's pretty low in fat and sodium!)
6. At this point the fish should be finished. Take fish out of the oven and check to make sure there is no pink. If there is pink, adjust your oven to broiler and put the Wahoo back in for about 3-4 minutes. This will also help the top brown a bit!
And your ready to eat... So yummy and light! Great with a glass of Pinot Grigio. Enjoy...
(For some extra flavor, add some fresh salsa! I LOVE IT this way!)